Welcome to Plastil
We are the leading supplier of Plastic Extrusion and Moulding Solutions. A major part of the Europe-wide Plastil group, we specialize in:
- Tambour Shutter Door Systems
- PVC Gates and Fences
- Compowood Decking
- Tubes, Pipes & Custom Extrusions
Plastil is a unique "one-stop shop" for plastic component development.
We have the facilities to design and manufacture extrusion profiles and moldings to suit a very broad range of applications, specializing in the office furniture, the building and automotive industries. And we are expanding all the time.
- Plastil are group of companies specializing in the conversion of Thermo- plastic materials
- The first steps of the group were made in 1937 when Louis GUYOT, the grand father of the current CEO founded Le JOINT BARTHELEMY a company supplying cut gaskets to industrial and automotive customers..
- In 1972 Joseph LEGEAIS a relation of Louis GUYOT and share holder of Le Joint Barthelemy established a new extrusion enterprise under the brand Plastil. The new enterprise became the leader in developing and producing Tambour shutter door systems for Office furniture cabinets.
- After that, in 1982, Joseph founded an activity injection moulding tracking for tambour shutters under the brand 'Newplast' as a new department within the original 'Le Joint'. The company was transformed and became Newplast- Le Joint Barthelemy.
- From this platform, the venture became international with the foundation of an extrusion activity in UK - Plastil, Telford. Extrusion operations began in 1992 at the current production facility, which was extended in 2006.
- The Plastil Group today serves markets worldwide, with solutions meeting the needs of customers in Australia, Asia, Africa, the Russian Federation and all of Europe and the group is led by Christophe LEGEAIS..
- January 2016
Stafford Park 4, Telford, TF3 3BA
Tel: 01952 293737